This aims to be the beginning of a list I can look forward to! I enjoy planning so even that will give me some enjoyment.
So here goes ( in no particular order)
- Learn to tap dance
- Stay in a cottage in the Cotswolds
- Take J to the Fat Duck restaurant
- Wear leather trousers (!)
- Learn mandolin (I have one)
- Finishing writing book (even if not published)
- Have an artwork in an exhibition
- Take photos of Parc Guell in Barcelona
- Swim in the Pacific, preferably off one of those perfect white beaches in the South Seas, while staying in one of those dreamy beach cabins.
- Sit in an Icelandic hot spring
- Visit Cuzco, Chichen Itza and other Inca, Mayan and/or Aztec sites
- See Petra
- Float in the Dead Sea
It’s a start! I am surprised by how many travel ones I have come up – I suppose I really do need a holiday!