Zendoodle Wheels

This zendoodled vintage car was such fun to do!

It’s entered for the Male Room challenge #54 Wheels

and Watercooler Wednesday WWC107 Masculine Anything Goes Challenge

I’m looking forward to giving this one to a car-mad friend.

Speed may be modern
But slow and steady may win:
Venerable age

1. Heidi
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 07:09:15

Helen, I love this card! What a great idea to create a zendoodle with the image of this awesome vintage car! I’m sure your car-mad friend will love it. It really makes the design pop, leaving it black and white like that. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

2. Heidi
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 07:09:15

Feb 27, 2017 @ 07:21:44

Helen your Zentangle vintage card is awesome. Love this idea and what a great job you’ve done. Great masculine card. thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday WWC107 Masculine challenge this week.

4. Jane
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 10:18:46

Magic! Love your vintage car all dressed up in the zentangle. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

5. Marsha Reed
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 14:43:42

Love that vintage car, Helen! You have more patience than I and you zendoodling looks very nice. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

6. Heather Hopson
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 17:29:07

You have made a great card. I love Zendoodle and that Vintage car is perfect. Great way to make a Masculine card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

7. Libby
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 23:59:29

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

8. Kathryn
    Feb 28, 2017 @ 02:01:59

Great Zentangle card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

9. Shawna
    Mar 05, 2017 @ 03:23:11

OMG! OMG! OMG! I absolutely love this card!! Your zendoodle is so perfectly done!! The car is perfect for our ‘wheels’ theme at The Male Room… But I think your zendoodle takes the prize for most original.. Just awesome… No other words for this masterpiece. Thank you for joining us.
    Cyber Hugs,