Lightbulb moment

Another masculine card for a colleague, returning to zendoodling. We’re all geeks at work, so it can be a bit of a challenge! (There may be more zendoodling to come…)  It’s a modern lightbulb. By the time I’d finished zendoodling I wasn’t sure anyone would be able still to see what it is, but plenty of people said “Oh, it’s a lightbulb” so it’s not too bad!

I’m going to enter this one into Cards4Guys Challenge #188 Something Beginning with L (which is Lightbulb, of course!)

and Water cooler Wednesday where it’s #WWC158 Helen’s Masculine Anything Goes challenge

And the haiku:

Look on the bright side
Be confident in yourself
And let your light shine

1. Janis Lewis
    Feb 22, 2018 @ 16:12:41

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Feb 22, 2018 @ 18:03:43

The haiku is simple brilliant for this stunning card. Love the lightbulb and how you’ve added the zentangling to each of the sections and coloured in the last one. Stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday “Masculine” Anything Goes Challenge this week.

3. Helen F
    Feb 24, 2018 @ 10:53:46

A wonderfully clever card, Helen. You have done a great job Zentangling. I love that sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

4. Sue
    Feb 24, 2018 @ 21:20:45

What great entangling! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

5. Heidi Weaver
    Feb 26, 2018 @ 19:37:31

Helen, I love it! The odd shape of the fluorescent bulb really lends itself beautifully to your zendoodling. I love the way you’ve shifted background colours within the image to emphasise the three portions of the bulb. Great work! And that sentiment—perfect. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

6. Charlotte E (Lady Joyful)
    Mar 02, 2018 @ 07:15:00

What a fun card. I love the zendoodling. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday ChallengeCharlotte/Lady Joyful, DT