One stamp, one colourway, four variations

I got a bit carried away. I started trying out the “Kissing” stamp technique for Time Out’s challenge and then I moved into Less is More’s colours of yellow and grey and I could hardly stop.

So here is the first of the cards, with the Daisy Gerbera Stamp “kissed” with a L’Aquarelle background., watercolour pen grey, ColorBox Cat’s Eye ink pads from the bright stack – yellow and marigold.

sending sunshine

This one didn’t come out quite as I expected, but I think I like it better.

It follows the sketch from CASE(E) this Sketch

and is also entered in Watercooler Wednesday’s Feminine Anything Goes challenge from Heidi  🙂

Then I tried another variation – very simple design, same materials, still the stamp ‘kissing’ technique, but with some added cardstock. Nice and simple.

yellow and grey kissed

This one is entered for the

Time Out challenge #82 Flowers with the optional twist of kissing

and Less is More #327 Yellow and Grey

The haiku:

Serendipity
Boosts my creativity
All turns out OK!

More on the other two cards later…

1. Trina P.
    May 07, 2017 @ 23:08:25

Lovely set of cards. Great execution of the kissing technique. Thank you for joining us this week at LIM.

2. Gail
    May 07, 2017 @ 23:57:45

Lovely, cheerful colours Helen. Looks like a sunflower – one of my favourites! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

3. Heidi
    May 08, 2017 @ 02:48:32

Love those flowers, Helen! The way you’ve stamped them using the kissing technique and have the two peeking out behind the full flower is simply stunning. Great colour combination, too. You’ve really managed to combine all three challenges beautifully. Thanks so much for joining in with our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

4. Judy Markowitz
    May 08, 2017 @ 04:25:24

Hi Helen! What sunny cards! I love how you also showed the variation, and your work is really elegant! I love the CAS nature of these cards! Well done! Thank you for joining us in Heidi’s WWC117 Feminine Anything Goes Challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

5. Esther
    May 08, 2017 @ 07:13:13

These are both gorgeous, Helen! The kissing technique produces such lovely results, and I think our grey and yellow challenge colours suit these elegant designs really well. A fab duo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More 🙂

May 08, 2017 @ 07:58:21

Helen both of your clean and simple floral cards are stunning! The yellow, gray, white combo works well and the kissing technique adds just the right amount of texture to the design. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us in Heidi’s WWC117 Feminine Anything Goes Challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

7. Leigh Penner
    May 08, 2017 @ 12:36:33

Beautiful cards!

8. Fiona Whitehead
    May 08, 2017 @ 16:55:38

Such fun bright cards – the grey and yellow looks so nice together. Thanks so much for joining in with our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

9. Libby
    May 08, 2017 @ 17:32:15

LOVE your card – it’s simply beautiful!

10. Gerrina
    May 08, 2017 @ 20:09:08

These flowers look great on both cards, but the more graphic design of the 2nd is my favorite! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

11. Marsha Reed
    May 08, 2017 @ 22:09:30

Lovely card, Helen! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

12. Kathryn Ricks
    May 09, 2017 @ 02:39:07

Both are pretty! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

13. Sharon
    May 09, 2017 @ 07:02:15

Great arty look on your cards Helen which is down to your perfect execution of the kissing technique. Fab placement of elements, especially on the top one which is my favourite. Thanks so much for sharing these with us at Less is More xx

14. Joyce M.
    May 10, 2017 @ 21:40:14

These are both stunning. I find it so very inspiring to see the same stamps used in different ways. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

15. Linda C.
    May 11, 2017 @ 03:47:44

Love the yellow and grey! Great cards.

16. susan
    May 14, 2017 @ 02:54:17

Such a pretty card. Love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!