Aqua Hearts

Here is a card in my favourite colours again ๐Ÿ™‚ย  This time I’ve chopped some of the watercoloured paper from my session yesterday into overlapping hearts. They are at three levels with different amounts of dimensional foam. And the same bling as in the previous card. ๐Ÿ™‚ย ย  L’Aquarelle sentiment.

Inspired by Fusion’s Stained Glass Hearts inspiration pic and sketch (although the sketch is flipped).

Also entered into The Paper Players’ Will you be my Valentine? challenge #PP379

and Inkspirational’s #153 Word Prompt Attachment challenge. As well as being about the romantic type of attachment, it also has hearts attached to each other and gems attached to them ๐Ÿ™‚

ย ย

And finally CAS-ual Fridays #192 Hearts

Wish my fervent love
could save you from ever
being unhappy!

1. Jan Clothier
    Feb 05, 2018 @ 19:16:08

I like the clean look of this card as well as the non-traditional, but beautiful, colour. The way you’ve layered the hearts looks really good. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

2. Claire Broadwater
    Feb 07, 2018 @ 13:22:38

Helen, such a lovely CAS Valentine! I love the watercolored hearts and the non-truadional colors! All the layering looks fabulous! Thank you for making my challenge shine this week at The Paper Players! XX

3. Annie A.
    Feb 07, 2018 @ 18:54:21

Such a simple card bursting with interest. Love the cluster of watercolored hearts! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

4. LeAnne
    Feb 08, 2018 @ 02:12:48

Gorgeous! I love your overlapping hearts, especially in BLUE! I love blue! Very pretty CAS creation! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

5. Michelle Lupton
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 06:52:36

Love your CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Lyndal
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 21:11:50

Gorgeous layered hearts Helen! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION! Hope to see you again soon.