Muse Christmas

Squeaking in on a challenge with a card I’ve thought about all month!

Muse Christmas

This is for the Muse Christmas Visions Challenge Christmas in July.  I’m not sure why the picture is so blurry. The sun’s gone in, maybe it’s that.

The stamps are all Uniko (Wonderful Words and Originally Organic). It would have been better if I could have found my embossing powders (where did they go to hide?). No doubt they will turn up. I’m sure you sympathise. Broke out some new Brilliance Gold ink instead. Really pleased with it.  And my beloved watercolour pens, of course!

The inspiration was from Jessica:

Also entering in Happy Little Stampers July Christmas Challenge, as I have cut out flowers on top of the stamping 🙂

And Watercooler Wednesday’s All About Christmas Challenge

1. Libby
    Jul 30, 2017 @ 13:35:13

Very pretty card! Love the poinsettias! Thanks for joining my All About Christmas challenge this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

2. Marsha Reed
    Jul 30, 2017 @ 16:25:07

Beautiful card, Helen. I love the way those flowers pop. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Jul 30, 2017 @ 17:00:36

Absolutely beautiful flower s Helen. Great job colouring them. I like the clean and simple lines of your card. Thanks for sharing your card with us on the Watercooler Wednesday Christmas Challenge this week.

4. Ardyth
    Jul 31, 2017 @ 00:52:10

That gold ink is really pretty and shimmery! I love how you used the Organic set as a Christmas set – very clever! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

5. Fiona Whitehead
    Jul 31, 2017 @ 10:18:48

Lovely card – I hope you find your powders – check all the cupboards and drawers! lol! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

6. Heidi
    Jul 31, 2017 @ 20:20:00

What an elegant card, Helen! Love the colours you’ve used and the beautiful clean and simple layout. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

7. Judy Markowitz
    Aug 01, 2017 @ 00:25:59

The gold ink is a wonderful addition to this image. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

8. Michelle Bala
    Aug 01, 2017 @ 02:13:54

Stunning card! Love your interpretation of the muse card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!