Attending Social Networking conference
I will be attending the NLab Social Networks Conference in June.
The conference aims to explore the benefits of social networks for business
Thursday 19th & Friday 20th June 2008
De Montfort University, Leicester, UK
* What is a social network and how can it generate wealth for your business?
* How can social networks increase creativity and why is that important?
* How will social networks affect the future of your company?
* What can you do right now to benefit your business?
* Steve Clayton, Microsoft UK
* Roland Harwood, NESTA
* Shani Lee, NLab
* Chris Meade, Institute for the Future of the Book
* Toby Moores, Sleepydog
* Vijay Riyait, iQubed
* Andrea Saveri, Institute for the Future, Palo Alto
* Sue Thomas, De Montfort University
* Ken Thompson, Bioteams
The NLab Social Networks Conference is organised by NLab at De Montfort University, Leicester. NLab was developed in the Faculty of Humanities by Professor Sue Thomas to connect creative businesses with writers and generate pioneering partnerships.
Originally published on reachfurther.com